Information and advice
We know families often have a multitude of questions. You can ask Liz (one of our Family Consultants) for specific advice.
If you have a personal budget in place and are looking for a support package, contact your local Referrals and Assessment Manager to discuss support options with us. You can find them through our postcode search at the top of the page.
You can also download information from our resources to find more answers to your questions. Click on the resource name to learn more.
Browse through our range of Family Factsheets on our Families homepage, or download more resources below.
- Jargon buster
- Person-Centred Thinking tools; OPP, Annual Review, Planning Live
- Dimensions Family Charter
- Dimensions Working Together Family Charter – our Family Charter for people using our day, outreach and short break services.
- There for you – an introduction to Dimensions
- Top ten tips for choosing someone to support you, produced by Voluntary Organisations Disability Group (VODG).
Find out what support options are available with Dimensions.
If we don’t offer the support you need, there are other organisations who may be able to help. These include: