We employ over 5000 people who share our values and come to work every day to help people live the lives they choose.
Why is social care a great career choice?
- You can progress - a job with us is great for people who like to learn new skills and gain qualifications.
- You can work flexibly - social care isn't a nine-to-five job, some people need 24/7 support, others for a couple of hours a week.
- You will make a difference - whether it's supporting somebody to make a cup of tea or helping them to find a job, you will make a positive difference to somebody's life.
- Do what you love, at work - we want to get the best out of our employees, so we will get to know you; your interests, skills and your personality. We will match you with people we support based on what you can bring to their lives.
- We'll invest in your professional development - from mandatory induction training to specialist areas like autism awareness and challenging behaviour.
- Competitive salary and benefits - with a generous annual leave entitlement, retail discounts, childcare vouchers, opportunities to work overtime and much more. Our benefits package is better than many other organisations in our sector.
Find out if a career in social care is for you
Know you can make a difference?
Find and apply for jobs with us
Already a Dimensions staff member?
Apply for new opportunities with us via the staff portal.
Interesting in working for The Rise School?
The Rise School is our groundbreaking new school in West London launched in partnership with Ambitious About Autism. It provides learning and social development opportunities to transform the life chances of young people with autism.
Find and apply for jobs