We employ over 5000 people who share our values and come to work every day to help people live the lives they choose.
Why is social care a great career choice?
- You can progress - a job with us is great for people who like to learn new skills and gain qualifications.
- You can work flexibly - social care isn't a nine-to-five job, some people need 24/7 support, others for a couple of hours a week.
- You will make a difference - whether it's supporting somebody to make a cup of tea or helping them to find a job, you will make a positive difference to somebody's life.
- Do what you love, at work - we want to get the best out of our employees, so we will get to know you; your interests, skills and your personality. We will match you with people we support based on what you can bring to their lives.
- We'll invest in your professional development - from mandatory induction training to specialist areas like autism awareness and challenging behaviour.
- Competitive salary and benefits - with a generous annual leave entitlement, retail discounts, childcare vouchers, opportunities to work overtime and much more. Our benefits package is better than many other organisations in our sector.
Find out if a career in social care is for you
Know you can make a difference?
Find and apply for jobs with us
Already a Dimensions staff member?
Apply for new opportunities with us via the staff portal.