Thank you for confirming your subscription
You’re all set! Thank you for confirming your subscription to one of our enewsletters. You will soon receive the first of our exciting updates.
Future emails from us might go to your spam folder but you can prevent this and make sure our updates go straight to your inbox.
Please mark our email as ‘not junk’ and add our email address to your contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org
You won’t be able to contact us via this email, and we will only use it to send you the enewsletter you have subscribed to receive. All personal data you supply is stored under the General Data Protection Regulations but if you have any questions you can email us on email@example.com
You can unsubscribe at any time using the link in any of our emails.
While you’re waiting for your first update, take a look at the rest of our website and find out about all the brilliant things we’re doing.
Interested in a specific topic?
These webpages might interest you:
- Browse our initiatives, case studies and opinion on learning disability and autism issues in our Best Practice area
- Keep up to date with our latest press releases and opinion pieces in our News and Media area
- Read about our autism friendly initiatives: autism friendly cinemas, libraries, museums and Belong Arenas by GAME in our autism friendly area
- See how you can get involved in our campaigns, including hate crime, health and democracy for people with learning disabilities and autism on our Campaigns pages
- Meet our wonderful Learning Disability and Autism Leaders from across the country who entered our national awards on our Leaders’ List pages
We’re on all major social media networks, search for @DimensionsUK and see what we’re sharing.