Teesside Domiciliary Care office
Enabling people with learning disabilities and autism to have choice and control
Our teams in the North East are committed to ensuring high quality, responsive support in the area. From our Teesside office, we offer a range of services for people with a variety of support and health needs.
- Support with finances
- Aspects of daily living
- Accessing work and education opportunities
- Socialising and being active within the community
- Highly skilled
- Committed to personalisation
- Friendly, welcoming, professional
- Work with family, friends and other professionals
- Use person-centred approaches
- Create personalised support plans
- Identify needs and goals
- Encourage choice and control for people we support.
Unit 1H Enterprise House