Luton Domiciliary Care Office
Outreach and supported living services in Bedfordshire
We provide personalised services for people with learning disabilities and autism to live the life they choose. This can include; enabling people to live in their own home, providing opportunities to make new friends, gain work that is rewarding and enjoyable, or to be active members of their community.
- Financial management
- Personal care
- Aspects of daily living
- Supported living
- Socialising and being active within the community.
Our staff team
- Friendly and responsive
- Highly skilled
- Committed to personalisation.
- Work with family, friends and other professionals
- Use person-centred approaches
- Create personalised support plans
- Identify needs and goals
- Encourage choice and control for people we support.
Disability Resource Centre
Tel: 01582 470 900