We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our website or when you contact us
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type and for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your visit to our site, which pages you used etc.
We use information held in the following ways:
- to ensure that the information on our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- to notify you about changes to our services.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our group companies, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any businesses or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
Otherwise, unless you have given your consent, none of the data that we obtain will be provided to third party organisations in anything other than aggregate statistical form. It is not our policy to pass on personal information about our users to third parties unless you have given your consent.
You have the right to access information held about you, this is known as an Access Request. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
All data collected from users is protected against unauthorised access. As required by the Data Protection Act 1998, we follow security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given to us, in order to prevent, as far as possible, any unauthorised access. However, due to the nature of the medium, we are unable to provide any guarantee that information stored by us will not be subject to unauthorised access and any transmission is at your own risk.
By using our website you consent to the collection and use of information gathered by us through this website. Please leave our website if you do not agree to this.
In the event that we decide to change our policy, we will post these changes on this page so that you can be aware of what information we collect, how we use it and when we disclose it.
This website contains hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.