Autism friendly cinema screenings
Our innovative autism friendly screenings provide opportunities for people with autism or sensory sensitivity to enjoy a trip to the cinema.
We work with ODEON, Cineworld, Vue and Showcase to host Autism Friendly Screenings at over 250 cinemas nationwide.
On Sunday mornings throughout the month, films suitable for all audiences are screened in a sensory friendly and inclusive environment. Adjustments at the cinema reduce over-stimulation and create a welcoming place for people with autism to enjoy films with their families, friends or carers.
Find an Autism Friendly Screening near you at:
- a relaxed environment where people understand the needs of children and families with autism
- lights left on low
- sound turned down
- no trailers or advertisements (unless they are embedded in the film)
- staff trained in autism awareness
- disabled access
- chill out zone, where available
- freedom to move around and sit where you like
- bring your own food and drink
- free entry for carers with valid CEA Card.
Download your Autism friendly cinema screenings social story template
Download your Vue social story template from their website
Stay up to date
For autism friendly cinema screenings queries email us on email@example.com or call 0300 303 9062