Apprenticeships with Dimensions
Learn through experience, gain new qualifications and skills, and start your career in social care at a leading learning disability and autism support provider.
Through joining our programme you’ll earn £5 an hour and complete a qualification, including:
- Care Certificate (a requirement for everyone working in the health and care sector)
- Level 2 diploma in Health and Social Care
- Functional skills in numeracy and literacy
- BTEC knowledge certificate in Health and Social Care
- Certificate in Employer Rights and Responsibilities
- our online training courses.
You’ll learn person-centred approaches to support and see how our leading organisation meets the needs of the people we support, their families and our staff.
Our apprenticeship scheme is open for 18+ year olds and is run in partnership with Lifetime Training. All training and assessment is work-based, and lasts for 12 months, with ongoing support from a trainer and potential for a permanent position.