Our values, equality and diversity
We’re a values-led organisation, which means we expect everybody to demonstrate our five core values:
- ambition, helping people be the best they can be
- courage, being brave enough to make a difference
- integrity, being honest and fair in all the things we do
- partnership, working with other people to make a bigger difference
- respect, treating everyone fairly and knowing that everyone’s voice is important.
We support and employ a diverse range of people, and our commitment to promoting equality and respecting diversity is established in our Equality and Diversity Strategy.
We offer opportunities and resources to help staff understand more about the diversity of our staff and the people we support. Matching staff according to cultural needs, preferences and beliefs helps make sure we can deliver truly personalised support.
We work with our staff, people we support and a number of organisations to do everything we can to be inclusive of diversity and our number of awards demonstrate this:
- Stonewall Diversity Champion
- Positive About Disabled People
- Investors In Diversity
- Investors In People.