As well as training and developing our staff, we provide training for families, support groups and professional teams on a variety of topics.
All our courses use person-centred approaches and some are taught by the people we support.
Some of our courses include;
- An introduction to Autism Spectrum Conditions
- Advanced course in Autism: From theory to practice (2 days)
- Understanding Positive Behaviour Support: Introductory course Positive Behaviour Supports: Advanced understanding (2 days) Discrete trial training (2 days)
- Sensory awareness and processing
- Skill development and promoting independence
- Visual strategies
- Social stories
- Total communication
- Environmental considerations
- Social skills development
We can also create a course that is specific to your needs. To find out more about training, please get in touch.