Behavioural issues can be very stressful for families and, for the person concerned, can make the difference between being included in the community or being kept apart from it.
We believe that if an individual’s needs are met then their quality of life will improve and any behaviours of concern will be reduced or eliminated.
Our team of behaviour specialists can help with more challenging situations. By understanding why a person behaves the way they do we can help develop ways to prevent the problem behaviour.
Working with individuals
The team works closely with individuals, their support team, their families and circles of support to;
- develop behaviour support programmes
- identify triggers for challenging behaviour
- improve someone’s quality of life
- help people to manage their behaviour in positive ways
- model strategies and work with teams to ensure best practice
- evaluate and review progress.
As well as having a specialist team or experts, all of our support staff are trained in behaviour management skills and further training is carried out throughout their careers are Dimensions.
Can we help you?
If we can help you with challenging situations or behaviour, please use the form below to get in touch.