We provide support services for people with learning disabilities and people with autism. Find support for yourself or a family member
We offer a range of services to people of all ages, including those with complex needs or challenging behaviour.
Looking for support services for yourself or a family member?
Click on the button 'Find local support services' on the right to find out how we can help you design a tailor-made made support package
Or use the menu on the left to find out more about any of our services.
We are experts in what support is available and are there to help every step of the way.
If your family member has a learning disability or experiences autism, we can help you create a tailored support package. More on why you should choose Dimensions
We support over 2,500 people across England and Wales and pride ourselves on our person-centred approaches.
- support for people living in their own homes or in shared housing
- support for people to find and maintain suitable accommodation
- a team of support advisors to help individuals and their families with a personal budget
- transition support for young people leaving school or college
- opportunities for learning, employment and participating in the community
- day services and outreach
- short breaks and respite care
- residential care for people with complex needs
- advice and guidance on technology to make life easier for people
- specialist behaviour consultancy and training
- flexible and creative services for children and young people through our innovative Buddies scheme.
We support people with learning disabilities to live independently, in shared housing or in registered homes.