If you want support for a family member or for yourself it can be difficult to know where to start.
Find local support services
We are experts in what support is available and are there to help you every step of the way.
If your family member has a learning disability or experiences autism, we can help you create a tailored support package that is personalised to them.
More on Why you should choose Dimensions
We successfully support over 3,000 people across England and Wales and pride ourselves on our person-centred approaches.
We can help you:
- By coming to meet you. We will answer your questions and help you work out what your options are.
- Get costs for services.
- Organise visits so you can see what support is available and how this can be tailored to you and your family.
- Use person-centred thinking tools to understand what you and your family member really want.
- Gather information about housing.
- Work in partnership with local authorities.
A Support Advisor will be your first point of contact when planning support for you or your family member.
Contact your local support advisor