Our in-depth training programmes for staff
Dimensions offers an in-depth training programme for all our staff, from mandatory training to specialist areas such as autism awareness.
Visit our recruitment website to search and apply for our current vacancies
Staff training and development
Staff working for Dimensions have the opportunity to develop skills through a variety of training and development. We deliver training courses in a variety of ways, both in face to face sessions and through our eLearning platform.
Saving a life - Leanne's inspiring story
Here, Leanne shares the incredible story of how her quick-thinking and training helped her save the life of someone she supports.
All our courses use person-centred approaches and some are taught by the people we support.
As well as training and developing our staff, we provide training for families, support groups and professional teams on a variety of topics.
Would you like us to provide your training?
Some of our courses include;
- An introduction to Autism Spectrum Conditions
- Advanced course in Autism: From theory to practice (2 days)
- Understanding Positive Behaviour Support: Introductory course
- Positive Behaviour Supports: Advanced understanding (2 days)
- Discrete trial training (2 days)
- Sensory awareness and processing
- Skill development and promoting independence
- Visual strategies
- Social stories
- Total communication
- Environmental considerations
- Social skills development
We can also create a course that is specific to your needs. To find out more about training, please get in touch.